Well, I'm actually over 6 and a half months at this point, but thanks to my new system of writing up an index card each month I actually remember what was going on!
At 24 weeks, bunny is....
- Kicking up a storm, especially when I'm late eating lunch (kid does NOT like being kept waiting for lunch. or breakfast. or dinner. hoo boy:))
- About the size of a rutabaga (and as long as an ear of corn)
- Running away from the doppler every. time. the doctor tries to hear its heartbeat.
And at 24 wees, mommy is.....
- Feeling very large. I grunt every time I bend over to pick something up off the floor, or tie my shoes (which is highly attractive, I assure you!)
- Having trouble imagining getting any bigger. Although apparently this will definitely happen
- Starting to feel sleepy again--and having some trouble staying asleep
- Gaining 14 pounds so far
- Loving her maternity wardrobe (But NOT loving how the belly button is popping out, which interferes with said maternity wardrobe)
- Feeling moody and sad every now and again
- Enjoying every little flutter and kick, especially the little baby punches
- Trying to refrain from buying baby clothes, especially when on sale!
What's going in YOUR world this Sunday?