I love this video--it totally sums up the hope and excitement of Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year (which starts this Sunday!).
And all of the people running around like crazy pretty much sum up what I'm doing for the next few days:)
What I'm looking forward to this Rosh Hashana:
- Seeing close friends who are coming to stay
- Dressing E-bear in her wardrobe (tights + tweed + baby = awesomesauce)
- Going to the synagogue to hear the shofar
- Eating lots of cinnamon crusted challah
- Taking time to press the "pause" button on this crazy life and really think about who I am, where I'm going, and how I can be better. I have so many areas to work on, but this time of year always makes me feel that I can fulfill my potential and become the person I want to be
Oh, and opening our home to lots of guests. I love hosting, and I'm excited to have so many guests this year!
And if you want another excuse to avoid the dishes/laundry/homework, check out this fun Rosh Hashana video too:)