1) Ellie is afraid of all water shoes.
What? How does this even make sense? I am unclear as to the inner workings of my toddler on this issue, but she WILL. NOT. WEAR. a single pair of water shoes. Not even the cute green crocs I dug up in the mall this weekend. Sigh.
2) We are going to Israel in TWO DAYS and I have barely started packing.
Up until now, most of our trips have been road trips. As in "throw everything in the car that you might possibly need, because, why not?" Two weeks + limited laundry + international destination + weight limit = a very stressed out mama.
3) I am leaving work for two weeks.
Trying not to think about all of the calls that will be waiting for me upon my return. Oy vey.
4) Ellie likes ice cream. A lot.
5) We went to get bagels and headed to Barnes and Noble yesterday! One of my favorite Sunday activities!
6) I made PW's fruit pizza this past Shabbos. It was awesome. Try it.
7) I am soooo tempted to order these:
8) I have gotten so bad at taking photos for my Project Life album. I'm glad that this far into the year, I'm still going strong. But wish I could get back on the wagon with those photos!
9) I'm 15 weeks pregnant today. Aside from a horrible story I once read about a woman who had a miscarriage at 15 weeks (that I'm still haunted by), I'm feeling good.
So there you have it. A few random items from today. What randomness is going on in YOUR head today?