The deal is below:
1. Blog whatever is authentic. Whatever is truly on your mind and in your heart.
2. It can be serious, silly, short, long. NOTE:No one said it has to be serious. But it should be authentic.
3. No judging allowed no snarky comments, no making fun, no passive agressive digs.If you are going to read the blogs linked below, don't be mean. Nothing here is whining, though I can't help it if you perceive it that way. It's me honestly sharing my feelings. if you feel that it's whining, then you don't have to read. :)
1. Today is my first day transitioning back to work (I'm working part time from home for a few weeks before going back-back) and I'm nervous. Life already feels so full and busy, I'm not sure how I'll add in work! Here's hoping this baby will have a bedtime before too long.
2. Speaking of bedtime, WHEN WILL THIS BABY HAVE A BEDTIME? Not that I'm concerned about it or anything. I just need some mama time to count on in the evenings!
3. Ellie has been taking her bunny, bear and "cat paci" everywhere these days. We call them "the friends." It's pretty cute.
4. I alternate between feeling super on top of life and super behind on life. If anything, I feel like if I hit a point where the house is clean, my emails are up to date, and the to-dos have been checked off, I wait about 5 minutes and then all is crazy again. I'm just hoping this is normal:)
5. I still haven't scrapbooked a layout about baby Moshe. Not to mention that I'm about 5 weeks behind on Project Life. But, my photo printer is now fixed and ready to go, so scrapbook room, here we come!
What's on YOUR mind today?
Check out the rest of the link-up here!