As of May 24, this little guy is officially five months old--almost half a year!
Right now, baby boy is:
- Laughing a lot
- Loves being tickled (especially on the neck!)
- Constantly blows raspberries (and appreciates it when you blow them back!)
- Is starting solids and a big fan so far
- Sleeps from 8 or 8:30 PM to 7:00 AM
- Started sleeping on his stomach (much to my consternation, but he's found his happy place and he's staying there!)
Recently, I was reading a blog post about someone who lost their son due to a placental abruption, and it brought me right back to Moshe's birth (which you can read about here). To think that he was so sick at birth but is so happy, healthy and sweet right now makes me appreciate all over again how lucky I am to have this little boy.
True confession moment? I'm not really a newborn person. I love how snuggly they are, but I'd do better if they slept through the night--ha! But I love love love this phase, when you look over at that footie-pajama clad person you've been hanging out with night and day for a few months and think, "Wow, I really really like you!"
Loving five months:)