Have you ever seen the site Reasons my son is crying? It's pretty funny. If you've ever spent time with a toddler, you know that their moods can be...mercurial. Luckily, as stressful as it is, it can also be very entertaining:)
I love remembering the little bits and pieces of each stage, especially this one--as hectic as it is, I love toddlerhood!
So without further ado, I give you Reasons my Kid Threw a Tantrum This Week:
1. She wanted a lollipop. [I said no.]
2. [Twenty seconds later...] She still wanted a lollipop.
3. She wanted a bottle of rum that someone had delivered to us on Purim (Purim recap coming soon!). Yes, RUM.
4. She wanted peanut butter on her crackers that already had peanut butter sandwiched between them. When I tried to show her the existing peanut butter, she cried.
5. She wanted to wear her brother's size 2 diapers.
6. I gave her chocolate milk in the wrong color cup. (Obviously a rookie mistake--CLEARLY if you're dining with a pint sized companion, it's only polite to inquire what hued cup they would appreciate.)
And that's it for this week....but hey, it's only Wednesday!
What funny things have happened to YOU this week?