First, there was Passover:
Both kids were sick, and Ellie had a phase where she refused to go to sleep and screamed until 2:00 AM for a few nights, so add that in with Passover cleaning, and it was.....nutty to say the least:) But we survived, we enjoyed the seders and time with family, and we're enjoying normal life again.
So as of right now, here's what's going on Casa de Starr!
- Has a lot to say. About everything.
- Wants to do everything "by myself"
- Loves to laugh and make jokes
- Really likes singing--yesterday she was alternating between Let It Go and Dayenu
- Is getting huge--both literally and figuratively. He is in size 3 diapers at 4 months old!
- Is super smiley and engaging
- Rolls from front to back AND back to front
- Eats his hands when he's hungry:)
- Is so so SO glad to be settling back into a routine with no sick kids (knock on wood, pooh pooh pooh)
- Has been in a bit of a rut lately but is working hard to keep her head up and wait it out
- Is really in the mood for scones. Every week.
- Is loving how entertaining her kids are these days
- Is feeling really, really happy at work
- Has finally decided what he wants for his birthday--which was in August
- Is the true love of his toddler, who waits for him by the dining room window everyday
So that's a bit of our life lately. How would YOU describe yourself today?