It's official, folks--Ellie is now one month old! Or at least, she was a few days ago, but we're running on Jewish time + mommy time here, so you'll have to forgive me:) Ellie was born on February 1, so that makes remembering her month-aversaries that much easier!
At one month, Ellie is.....
- 8 lbs, 7 oz. and 20 inches long
- Nursing very nicely (though we have chats every so often on how it's not nice to beat up Mama at the same time....)
- Getting started on tummy time and picking her head up completely
- Showing us she's hungry by "woodpeckering" on our shoulders and trying to eat our noses
- Still loving her bouncy seat
- Still hating on bathtime. She looks almost insulted when I squeak the rubber ducky at her to keep her happy!
- So much more alert and awake
- Starting to look us in the eye and snuggle more
- Smiling in her sleep:)
I'm still working on my photo shoot technique (AHEM--see photo below), but so far I'm using belly stickers from BuddhaBellies on Etsy, my chalkboard photo prop, and matching accessories.
And do you see that adorable quilt? That was handmade just for little e by the super sweet (and so talented!) Holly Humbert! It makes me want to take up quilting, although truthfully, I don't think I could make something more "me" than this gorgeous blanket.
I'll be back soon with my Write. Click. Scrapbook. project for March! And tell me, what are YOU looking forward to in March?
Before I go, looking for some help on learning how to run actions on PSE 9. Can anyone recommend a good tutorial?